Skip to main content

A letter of a boy to his love after the breakup

Dear someone,
I have been meaning to write this letter for a long time. I guess, now is the time.
Yesterday marked the fifth month since the time I had last seen you. But I have that selfie in my phone which we had clicked when we had met. Whenever I want to see you, I see that picture. And whenever I see that picture, I go through a roller coaster of emotions. In those times, I don’t know if I should cry that you aren’t with me, or I should be glad that we happened. Sometimes I cry. Sometimes I laugh. And today is one such day. Oh, wait! It isn’t. If it were, I wouldn’t have been writing this letter.
Most of the days, I am broken. But today, I am devastated, which tempted me to write to you.
Now, all I wish for is to forget. I know I can’t. But I am trying to. I have always mocked the idea of time machine and time travel. But now, I wish we had a time machine, so that I could time travel and go back to the past and finish it before it even started or I could travel to the future and see how it would end. It would have saved both of us from a lot of pain. No? I mean, I don’t know about you; but it certainly would have saved me from a great deal of pain.
“Because even after all this time I still wonder
Why I can’t move on
Just the way you did so easily.”
I was already like broken pieces of a glass. You walked all over me to break me into further more fragments – those fragments got scattered – and now I can’t seem to find them to assemble and be ready to face another storm. You were a path less travelled. I should have known that loving you was embarking on a one way road journey, and no matter how hard or how much I would try, there would be no going back. And for the first time, I hated the poem “The road not taken” by Robert Frost, which, otherwise, I couldn’t have.
When you left me, you should have taken your memories away with you as well. You were once a beautiful dream to me. I always wondered how something as beautiful as love could turn into nightmares. Then we happened, and I had no questions to ask or wonder about.
“I hate you, I love you
I hate you, I want you
You want him, you need him
And I’ll never be him.”
I wish to talk to you every day. But I can’t. The last time I had called you, you had blocked my number. Now, I hope that you might have unblocked my number, and I feel good in those times and I want to call you; but this very hope keeps me away from calling you, for there is a part of me which believes that you haven’t unblocked my number. I go back to what I was. You know, sometimes, I call you and cut the call before I can even hear anything from the other side. Reality frightens me.
“We don’t talk anymore!
Like we used to do...
We don’t love anymore
What was all of it for?
Ohh, we don’t talk anymore.”
You left me like I never mattered. I don’t know if it’s the reality or not, but that’s how I feel now. And it is dreadful. This feeling – right here – kills me, slowly, day by day. [I wish I were addicted to cigarettes]. On days, I want to cry. But tears don’t come out. So I scream. I scream from inside. And on some days, I cry like I have never cried ever before. It destroys me, crushes my bones, and torments my soul. I never meant to tell you all of these, but pardon me, you should know. You would always ask me to tell you how I felt, or scream at you. But I never did. I wish I had. Now, when I want to tell you, I can’t. I wish I could. You aren’t here. I wish you were.
“But I wonder where were you
When I was at my worst
Down on my knees
And you said you’d my back
So I wonder where were you”
I search for you in every one I come across, and maybe, that’s the reason why I am left all alone at the end of the day. I laugh with many. They fail to see what lies behind this laughing face . And in those times, I am reminded of how you would break every facade I used to put up. My pain is visible in my laughter. But you can’t see it. I wish you could. On cold foggy mornings, I write our names on the window pane. Somehow, the wind manages to blow your name away with it, leaving mine behind. I laugh. Then I cry.
“And I can’t see the end of this
Now all this time is passing by
But I still can’t seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you.”
So, now, all I hope and ask of you is to come back and save me from drowning in the ocean of tears, loneliness, and despair. They say that my hope is of no use, and that I am wasting my time. I can’t make them understand – “Hope is a very good thing; maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies – I wish it to turn out to be true. I have lost enough. I don’t want to lose myself now.
Love
The boy who loves you..
NED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akele baith kar main jab bhi tumko yad karti hu by Ankita singh

बदल जाए तमन्ना की इकाई अगर दहाई में बदल जाए, पहाड़ों सा मेरा जीवन रुबाई में बदल जाए।  तुम अपने आप में ले लो तो मेरा शून्य सा जीवन, सफलता की किसी स्वर्णिम निताई में बदल जाए। जो मौन हैं उनके लिए एक मुक्तक-  सांस के गीत को सांस गुन ले अगर, आंख के सीप अश्क चुन ले अगर, प्रेम का पूर्ण संवाद हो जाएगा, मौन ने जो कहा, मौन सुन ले अगर। धन्यवाद, अच्छा सुन रहे हैं तो मेरा भी मन बढ़ गया है, मैं सोचती हूं कि एक गीत सुना दूं- अकेले बैठकर तुमको कभी जब याद करती हूं, मैं तुमको याद करती हूं, हां तुमको याद करती हूं, मैं रोना मुस्कुराना हाय दोनों साथ करती हूं, अकेले। इसका पहला अंतरा पढ़ती हूं, जब प्रेम में होते हो तो किस तरह मोबेलिटी बढ़ जाती है जरा सुनिएगा यहीं सोफे पर बैठकर सात अंबर घूम आती हूं, तुम्हारा नाम जपती हूं नशे में झूम जाती हूं। कहां हूं मैं जहां मेरी खबर मुझ तक नहीं आती।  क्या मेरी गुमशुदी की ये खबर तुम तक नहीं जाती। गली दिल की तुम्हारी याद से आबाद करती हूं, अकेले बैठकर जब कभी मैं याद करती हूं। क्या होता है जब वो चला जाता है कैसा माहौल होता है, सुनिएगा

kuch ishq kiya kuch kam kiya by piyush mishra

wo log bahut khus kismat the jo ishq ko kaam smjhte the ya kaam se aashquie krte the hm jeete jee mashroof rhe kch ishq kiya kch kaam kiya kaam ishq k aade aata rha kabhi ishq main kaam bigadta rha aakhir main tang akar hmne dono ko adhoora chhod diya wo kaam bhala kya kaam hua jis kaam ka bojha sir pr ho wo ishq bhala kya ishq hua jis ishq ka charcha ghar pr ho wo kaam bhala kya kam hua jo matar sari ka halka ho wo ishq bhala kya ishq hu jisme na door tehlka ho wo kaam bhala kya kaam hua jisme na jaan ragadti ho wo ishq bhala kya ishq hua jisme na baat bigadti ho wo kam bhala kya kam hua jisme sala dil ro jaye wo ishq bhala kya ishq hua jo asaani se ho jaye wo kaam bhala kya kaam hua jo maja nhi de whisky ka wo ishq bhala kya ishq hua jisme na mauka siski ka wo kam bhala kya kaam hua jiski na shakal ibaadat ho wo ishq bhala kya ishq hua jiski darkaar izaazat ho wo kaam bhala kya kaam hua jo kahe ghoom or thag le be wo ishq bhala kya ishq hua jo khe choom or

meri daastaan sunana by zakir khan

Mera Sab bura bhi kehna, Par aacha bhi sab batana. Mai jau duniya se toh sabko Meri dastaan sunana. yeh bhi Batana Ki kaise samandar jeetne se pehle, Mai Na jaane kitni choti-choti nadiyon se hazaaron bar haara tha. Woh ghar Woh zameen deekhana, Koi magrur bhi kahega toh tum Usko shuruwat meri batana. Batana safar ki dushwariya mere, Taki koi jo Meri jaisi zameen se aaye Uske liye nadi ki haar choti hi rahe. Samsndar jeetne ka khawab Uske dil aur dimag se na jaaye. Par unse meri galatiya bhi mat chupana. Koi poche toh bata dena ki Mai kiss darje ka nakara tha. Keh dena ki jhoota tha mai, Batana ki kaise zarurat par kaam na aa saka. Wade kiye par nibha na saka. Intqaam saare poore kiye par ishq adhura rehne diya. Bata dena sabko ki, mai matlabi bada tha. Har bade mukaam pe tanha hi mai khada tha. Mera Sab bura bhi kehna, Par aacha bhi sab batana. Mai jau duniya se toh sabko Meri dastaan sunana.